- 1/4 Cup flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Four 4-6 ounce salmon fillets
- 3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 Cup Welch's 100% Grape Juice made from Concord grapes
- 1/2 Cup chicken broth
- 1/2 Teaspoon dill
- 1/4 Cup half-and-half
- 1-2 Teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Parsley, for garnish
In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dust salmon fillets generously with flour mixture to coat. Melt butter in a broad skillet.
Add fillets and cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 10 minutes per side until fillets are opaque or just beginning to flake in thickest part. Remove to warm plate.
Deglaze pan with grape juice and broth, loosening brown particles. Stir in dill and half-and-half. Cook just until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper; add lemon juice to taste. To serve, spoon sauce over fillets and garnish with lemon slices and parsley.