- 2 large sweet potatoes, each cut into 6 long wedges
- 1 Teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Cup parsley leaves
- 2 Cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tablespoons toasted pecan pieces
- 3 Tablespoons crumbled feta or blue cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
On a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, place sweet potatoes in a single layer. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Bake until tender, about 25-30 minutes. Let cool.
In a medium bowl, whisk lemon juice, oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper. Stir in parsley, tomatoes and pecans.
To serve, place sweet potato wedges on a platter. Top with salad; sprinkle with cheese.