Sweet Potato Bake
A longtime holiday favorite — sweet potato casserole topped with Corn Flakes and sweet miniature marshmallows.
- 2 Cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 Teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup miniature marshmallows
- 3 Cups Corn Flakes cereal, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine sweet potatoes, the 2 tablespoons softened butter, orange peel, and salt. Spread mixture in shallow 1-quart casserole dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange marshmallows over potatoes, pressing slightly. Combine Corn Flakes with remaining melted butter and sprinkle over marshmallows. Bake about 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.