Looking for a sweet attraction in Shanghai, China? Well, look no further than the recently opened M&M’s World, a sight that is choc-full of over-the-top flair.
This past Tuesday, August 12, saw the opening of M&M’s World in Shanghai, China, the city’s latest must-visit destination. The Shanghai store is two floors of vibrant, chocolate-filled fun. Visitors can find M&Ms candies in 22 colors and in three different varieties - milk chocolate, peanut and almond (but seriously, how could they leave out peanutbutter?).
But wait - there’s more. In typical fashion, China adorned the two floors with some of the most elaborate decor. The main event is the Great Wall of Chocolate, the world’s largest M&Ms candy wall.
That’s right, folks. Dreams really do come true, and It’s there for your instagramming pleasure.
Visitors will also find a statue of a yellow M&M dressed as a panda, blue and green M&Ms statues dressed up in Kung-Fu inspired garb that greet you at the door or a couple of M&Ms dressed as terra cotta warriors.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them