Summer Spritzers that Will Save Your Party
We love summer parties. Lounging outdoors and basking the glory of the sun, summer parties can be a glorious way to revel in the beautiful weather with the people you love most. But if your expertise lies in party decor and making the best party foods ever, a thing like a signature cocktail for your party may see like a true challenge. Fret not, there is an easy cocktail that any novice mixologist could pull off: summer spritzers.
Refreshing, light, and totally perfect for a hot summer day, there are a few of the tasty spritzer recipes that are simple to make and even easier to serve. Try out these recipes at your next summer soirée!
HobNob Chardonnay displays complex aromas of white flowers and citrus fruits with notes of hazelnut and toast making for a refreshing indulgence this summer! This spritz offers a perfect mix of cool, relaxing, and delicious!
The Josh Cellars Berry Red Spritz is fruity yet powerful! Made with Josh Cellars Merlot, this refreshing spritz has hints of rich Bing cherry, mocha, raspberry and cocoa powder flavors with a luxurious finish. The Berry Red Spritzer offers a delightful twist on a classic wine!
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas