Strawberry Banana Muffins
Why make banana bread when you could make banana muffins instead? This recipe incoporates yogurt and fresh berries to give the classic banana bread recipe a summery twist.
Serve warm with butter or nut butter.
- 1.5 Cups plus 3 tablespoons wheat pastry flour
- 1.5 Teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Cup loosely packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 6 Ounces Greek yogurt, preferably Chobani Strawberry Banana Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup diced fresh strawberries
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Start by combining the flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas with a fork until they are gooey and liquid-like. Add the sugar, greek yogurt, and eggs and blend until there are no lumps. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
Pour the batter into a greased or lined muffin tin. Bake the muffins in the oven for 35 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.