- 1 Cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 Cup Confectioner's sugar plus more for dusting
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon orange liqueur (optional)
- 1/3 Cup mini chocolate chip plus more for garnish
- 4 Cups fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1 package Wonton Wrappers
- 1/4 Cup Canola oil
- Candied Orange peel
Place ricotta, confectioner's sugar, vanilla and liqueur in a food processor and process until smooth.
In a medium bowl, whip cream to soft peaks. Fold in ricotta mixture and chocolate chips.
Chill until ready to serve.
In a medium skillet, heat 1/4 cup oil until shimmering.
Cut wontons in half to make triangles.
Fry about 30 seconds on each side until lightly browned.
Transfer to paper towel.
When cool, sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
Fill dessert cups halfway with chopped strawberries.
Top with cannoli cream and garnish with chocolate chips and candied orange peel.
Serve with "cannoli" chips.