4080 Lake Tahoe Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
- Grab a beer and an Adirondack chair for the true California ski experience.
- Sit outside on a sunny day
- Keep an eye out for bikinis in spring
- Good food! I liked their all beef hot dog and chicken chowder!
- pretty small with limited selection
- Nice place for a mid-mountain break.
- Great pub food, excelent beer.
- Overpriced beers but a good spot to sit in the sun when conditions aren't great.
- Awesome place to chill in between runs.
- If you ask to buy a pretzel (which they don't have) they might sell you just a pretzel roll for $1!