City of St. Pete Beach
- Make sure you see the sunset!
- The name of the city is St. Pete Beach, not St. Petersburg Beach or St. Pete's Beach. http://www.tampabaybeaches.com/cwt/external/wcpages/beaches/st-pete-beach.aspx
- Stay up late and walk down the beach to see all the people enjoying the beach bars then come back and enjoy live music at Postcard Inn and Jimmy B's
- It's a decent beach. No crowds- so you really can't beat it!
- Best beach love it!!!
- Beautiful beach, even in December!!
- Yay, guess what? It never gets dark in paradise
- Bring a cooler!
- Beautiful place. White sand.
- Parking is great...water is clear...love this beach!!! :)
- A little about Upham Beach: http://www.hometeamtampabay.com/have-you-been-to-upham-beach/
- Wear plenty of sunscreen!
- Great location & the water is beautiful.
- Beach is awesome
- Rent a cabana for $20. Worth it.
- I agree w the sunscreen. Burnt to hell in 3 hpurs here today...
- Awesome beach!!! I like it better than Clearwater beach- smaller, less crowded, the bars are cool and just overall cooler
- Charter a boat! You can book anywhere from 4 to 13-hour blocks depending on your fishing enthusiasm. Snap some shots of the boat and check in using #WhereSummerRocks.
- Dollar tree across the street has cheap beach goodies
- You will burn!!! Even in late November. Living it here! Can't wait to come back :)