Sriracha-Lime Snack Mix
This snack mix pairs everyone’s favorite hot sauce with a touch of honey and some lime. In order to get them crisp and crunchy, make sure the chickpeas and edamame are complete dry before roasting. Check on the oven frequently to make sure the snack mix doesn’t burn.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- zest and juice of 1/2 of a lime
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 1 Cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 -1/2 cups unsalted pretzels
- 1 Cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed and patted dry
Preheat the oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet.
In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, Sriracha, honey and lime zest and juice. Add the chickpeas, peanuts, pretzels and edamame, and toss until coated completely.
Spread the mixture out on the baking tray in an even layer. Bake for 45-50 minutes, stirring frequently to make sure the pieces roast evenly.