Tapas, American, Spanish
$ $ $
4000 NE 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33137
- Michelle Bernstein's stylish spin on Spanish tapas is a culinary destination and Design District hot spot with creative cocktail menu and buzzy bar scene. [Eater 38 Member]
- Sra. Martinez serves small plates of big-flavored foods styled after the famed tapas of Andalusia.
- Now offering brunch! What's not to love about grits served with a tangy Tabasco butter and ham broth topped with a poached egg.
- If you are into cocktails, this a great spot to be. They have top notch bartenders and make some delicious drinks!
- The bacon wrapped dates and croquetas are excellent here!
- Try one of the specialty cocktails from the upstairs bar, or have a glass of wine from the all-Spanish list at this tapas hotspot. Sit outside and enjoy any one of 50 hot or cold dishes.
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Home to real cocktails. House-made bitters, freshly cracked eggs, etc. You never feel like you're drinking in a restaurant.
- Consider Sra. Martinez the Andalusian alter ego of Michys same big flavors crammed onto small plates, albeit with a heavier anchor in the Mediterranean.
- Try their octopus, its to die for! SOBEFOODTOURS.COM
- Best Place for a Gimlet!
- Have a nice dinner, head upstairs to the bar and let the bartenders work their magic. One of the best cocktail menus in the city.
- The Patatas Bravas are divine. Best when washed down with one of the best Pisco Sours in Miami.
- The bacon-wrapped dates are out-of-this-world!
- The croquettas melt in your mouth! And Yes! You gotta try the pisco sours! Que delicia.
- Had the Miami Spice menu and loved the Scallops with Israeli Couscous, Cherry-Caper Brown Butter. That was amazing. I tried the dates with bacon...was interesting, but not my favorite. The rum saut
- Try the fried artichokes. Roasted Japanese eggplant too!
- Try the Fried Bacon Wrapped Dates - Stuffed with Bleu Cheese!! Tis was berry good. #Bacon #Miami
- Duck and foie gras sausage is the best thing on the menu!
- Let your waiter help decide on your tapas and you won't go wrong. Favorites include the bacon wrapped dates, croquetas and simple bread with tomato. Don't miss out on one of their unique cocktails.
- order: egg yolk carpaccio, it will be the best thing you ever ate.