417 Prospect Pl (at Grand St)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Staff Pick! Kathy (Curatorial): $12.95 the best boozy brunch deal in all of Brooklyn; Be sure to order the crabcake. It is one of my favorite Prospect Heights dishes.
- Staff Pick! Katie (Curatorial): Affordable lunch specials, wine specials with dinner, and good brunch on the weekends with unlimited mimosas.
- Cristal, Helene, heck all the staff are friendly and provide splendid service.
- Inexpensive brunch is the thing at The Spot. Get the mimosas when you wait. Food this yummy takes time (especially with a tiny kitchen) . All the servers are friendly (and pretty).
- My new favorite brunch spot! They played Beyonce the entire time and the good was great! Bottomless drinks and Beyonce? What more could you ask for?
- The French toast is magical!
- Four egg omelet with salmon, spinach and goat cheese. Wins every time. Bottomless mimosas on Sundays sure don't hurt.
- OMG the French toast. I think it's covered in cornflakes, deep-fried, stuffed w/cream cheese, and strawberries. my other fave is the eggs Mexican style--breakfast potatoes are AWESOME.
- Order as soon as you sit down as it takes time
- Be careful. Depending on the day the food goes from good to crap and you'll just be confused.
- Ummm no. Can't rock with it.
- Best place ever. All-You-Can-Drink brunch, do it. I live down the block, so I'll meet you there.
- Oop! The flies! I'm not sure what "Spot" everyone else came to, but this place has horrible service. Our waitress was on her cell phone as she brought our drinks, and they only had 3 beers to serve
- Not so great
- The food is good. The service is excellent.... Unlimited mimosas - who wouldnt love that!
- Excellent brunch nice staff. Shout out to my girl Crystal still a professional
- Coffee was awful and only half n half avail (!) and food took super long, tho waiter really nice. Amazingly cheap special for a booze brunch tho we didn't try it.
- Great spot good good but got the third time I'm here the glasses were dirty and waiting for food hummm little too long
- Save your money. The Mimosas are watery, the food eh and the waitstaff....not spectacular!
- Delicious food, but I wouldn't suggest going to The Spot with more than five people. The dining space is tiny and the staff gets frustated.