Spinach and Strawberry Salad
This baby spinach salad is dressed in raspberry vinaigrette and tossed with fresh strawberries, almonds, and creamy goat cheese. What could be more simple and delightful?
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Pound baby spinach
- 1 Cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 Ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
In a large bowl, whisk together the shallot and raspberry vinegar. While whisking constantly, drizzle in the extra-virgin olive oil to make a vinaigrette. Add the spinach, strawberries, almonds, and goat cheese, and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.