What’s better in the cold winter months than snuggling up under a blanket with a big cup of hot chocolate? Why, a cup of hot chocolate that’s been spiked with some booze, of course. You can make hot chocolate with any number of recipes, but we’re providing you our favorite: spicy, dark, warm, and a little sweet, this tequila-scented hot chocolate is exactly right.
There are plenty of ways to make hot chocolate boozy, including simply throwing a dollop of Frangelico or Baileys into a cup of hot chocolate mix. We’re not going to lie: this simple, easy method is one of our favorite ways to make an on-the-go drink for taking to parks or to outdoor winter events. It may not be fancy, but it’s quick and tasty, and a definite crowd-pleaser.
Hot cocoa also blends well with red wine, rum, or vanilla vodka, although we don’t recommend using those three together.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time