- 1/3 Cup oil
- 3 Tablespoons vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder, preferably McCormick
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder, preferably McCormick
- 1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning, preferably McCormick
- 1/2 Teaspoon cumin, preferably McCormick
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper, preferably McCormick
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, halved
Mix the oil, vinegar, and seasonings in small bowl. Place the chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade and turn to coat well.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Grill over medium-high heat for 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.