- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Gardein Original Breakfast Saus'age Patties
- 1/2 Cup Earth Balance Original Buttery Spread
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 medium ribs celery, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 Teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, cut in 1-inch cubes (about 10 cups)
- 2 Cups vegetable broth
Spray inside of 6-quart slow cooker and large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat.
Cook saus’age in skillet according to package directions.
Remove from skillet and chop into small pieces.
Melt Earth Balance in skillet.
Add onion and celery and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in thyme, rosemary, sage, salt and pepper.
Place bread cubes in large bowl.
Pour in saus'age, onion mixture and broth; stir until well combined.
Pour into slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 3 hours.