I know what you're thinking, why on earth would I use Slim Jims in a meatball recipe? The answer is simple: becuase I can. I actually made these meatballs for my office's holiday party, and didn't tell anyone that I would Slim Jim's meat sticks. Guess what...there wasn't a single meatball left. In addition to it's great taste, this recipe supplies interesting converstaion peices.
If using an egg substitute, use 1/2 cup of liquid egg substitutes.
1. Preheat broiler and line baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Mix panko and milk in bow, and let settle for 5 minutes3.
3. Chop up the Slim Jim meat sticks, onion, and parsley, then put all ingredients in the food processor, and pulse to stir ingredients together
4. Run food processor until a paste is formed
5. Roll the meat into balls (make sure hands are wet)
6. Place the Slim Jim Balls onto the baking sheet, and broil for 10 minutes
7. Skewer balls, and enjoy!