200 S. Davis
Telluride, CO 81435
- Amazing pineapple curry that you'll still remember even though you got really high and passed out in their bathroom.
- green curry
- Best Thai in Telluride. All the Thai classics
- No reservations but you can call same day to get on the list. Fantastic service and food. Try the Kao soi soup listed in the noodle dishes. So good!!
- Good enough- prices are of course too high but the spice can be right if you insist. Good vegetarian choices.
- Order the Basil Duck, a house specialty.
- Gotta try the drunken noodles! Especially if you're struggling with the elevation and/or alcohol poisoning. ;)
- Yes the crispy duck was great & a meal to share. Brought home too many left-overs.
- Get the choo Chee curry and drunken noodles...amazing!
- Incredibly delicious. Try the duck, it's cooked perfectly! The larb is an excellent salad as well.
- siam is fantastic! The food is very fresh, and reasonable priced. They don't take reservations, but you can call ahead and put your name in.
- Such good Thai food! Lots of choices including great vegetarian options.
- Wonderful Thai restaurant
- The banana curry is absolutely amazing with sticky rice
- Get the Nipple Platter! It's a great sampler!
- Great authentic Thai food and personalized service.-Kenny Gilbert, Top Chef
- For 2021 take out only. Order online and they bring the food to your car.
- Never go here, it is a 2 hr wait with no line!! Disgusting treatment and we left ..goodbye and good luck!!!
- I cant say I was impressed. The Crispy Duck was not crispy at all. They didnt render the fat layer under the skin so it was just fatty. The Choo Chee curry was good, just dont order the duck.
- Overpriced inauthentic Thai food. Green curry with beef is okay, but don't get the Tom Yum soup - it tastes nothing like the real ones.