Hotel, Event Space
- Free coffee with your wake-up call. Nice touch!
- Anime Detour this weekend!
- Check out the complimentary internet!
- Make sure you ask about the goat
- Use the AM/PM car service. Ask for Masoyd. He's a great driver. 612 221 8888. Word.
- One of those hotels that was built in the era of not putting any power outlets in the room. Only one is on the desk lamp.
- Larry is nothing short of an EPIC concierge. If you're hungry, go ask and he'll have plenty of suggestions
- This hotel is freezing
- Worst internet of any hotel I have been at in a long time
- Insist on club lounge access .....
- Free room fridge available upon request!
- Go GREEN and you can get $5 for food and beverage or 500 POINTS a night!
- No free wifi. Stay at the Crowne Plaza down the street for less and get free wifi.
- Great place to stay in Bloomington/Minny area. 10 minutes from the mall. Great food at Lelas restaurant. Really comfy beds.
- Looks odd on the outside, but very comfy and cozy on the inside.
- If you find yourself needing a hotel in the Bloomington area you must try this hotel as it has one of the best restaurants in the state!
- For those of you reading earlier tips about the French restaurant and bakery: They are both gone. The new restaurant, Lela is very good.
- Just went to the B.E.E.R Networking event here. Gorgeous grounds and friendly staff!
- Even though it's undergoing a renovation this Sheraton is a cut above. Very good bar, comfortable beds, and the restaurant Lela is probably the best restaurant you'll find at a Sheraton.
- It's a Sheraton, but you wouldn't know it. Make sure the lemon for your water is fresh. Mine must've come out of a bucket of lemons cut back in June. Their food & beverage mgr needs to pay attention