Cosmetics, Perfume Shop
- Ask for samples of products your not sure about buying! The sephora ladies are always nice and super helpful! Sign up for a rewards card to earn deluxe sized samples!
- Ask to have your skin scanned by Pantone Color IQ to know your exact shade.
- Apparently that can make samples of pretty much anything for you to take home!
- Always a good place to do your make up or get a quick touch up before going out
- I always leave smelling like a baby prostitute.
- It has free wifi
- Free perfume headaches!
- Much larger store now!!!!!! Grand Opening PARTYwas awesome!!!!!
- The grand reopening party was fab!
- Gets very busy after 5, so try and visit during off-peak hours
- Very helpful with getting product samples. Nnena hooked me up with a mini makeup application for my birthday!
- It was much more organized than the last time I was there. Everyone was very helpful.
- Todo es bueno muy buenas marcas y gran variedad
- Un encanto, no se puede salir sin comprar algo, perdicin de las mujeres
- Come here around dinner time to avoid the crowds.
- Gigantic! But more for the ladies.
- They didn't have the product in store that I was looking for, even though it said it was available online.
- the guy working in fragrances is incredibly rude, and won't give you his full attention for simple questions. i was planning to drop a good amount of $ here, but won't be back to this location.
- Staff is kind, attentive and knowledgable. Try anything in the store if you just ask for a free sample! Skincare concerns? Ask for Kristin and she'll hook you up with a free facial in-store!
- Always a long line.