If you’re graduating, these might be your last few weeks in Philly for a while. Maybe you won’t miss certain things about Philly as you embark on your next endeavor, but there’s on thing you’re certain to miss — the food. Don’t even think about leaving before hitting these spots for must-eats before you say goodbye.
2. Stop by Reading Terminal Market and wait in line for the classic sandwich from John’s Roast Pork.
3. Drink the signature “Volcano Hot Chocolate” from the Rim Cafe in the Italian Market.
4. Head to Chinatown for soup dumplings from Dim Sum Garden.
5. Try the sashimi tuna tacos from Ippolito’s Seafood.
6. Make your way to Franklin Fountain and taste the entire menu.
7. Go to Han Dynasty and see if you can handle the hottest rated dish.
8. Order a bread basket at Parc for yourself. Ask for extra walnut cranberry bread and don’t share.
9. Eat the bolognese lasagna sandwich at Paesano’s.
10. Munch on a sweet roast pork bun from Mayflower Bakery in Chinatown.
11. Go to Meltkraft in Reading Terminal Market and eat every grilled cheese they offer. With no hands.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here: