$ $ $ $
- Free Valet Parking!!!
- The egg-lemon soup is great.
- Cozy decor, fireplace, warms room with a fragrant earthy ambiance. Staff very attentive. Fresh fish brought to your table on ice so you can view your selections before ordering. Pleasantly surprised!
- free valet!
- Park Free!!!
- Beat Greek chicken anywhere. Same for the combination plate.
- Wonderful food and excellent service
- Good greek food and living greek atmosphere
- Seafood cooked on their charcoal grill is incredible.
- Its the olive oil imported from Greece and charcoal grilling on fresh items like octopus, center-cut pork chops and black sea bass.
- Snapper BBQ lamb lamb with artichokes avgolomono
- Really great authentic Greek food. I recommend the fish!
- Octopus is great. Traditional horiatiki salad. Their feta is fantastic. Must be from Romania . Overall great pick. Super cheap
- All the food was amazing, top notch. Waiter was nice but our meal took FOREVER to come out and the restaurant was practically empty.
- The red snapper was amazing, large enough to split. The grilled octopus appetizer is also tasty.
- Best food in Greek Town!
- Good OK do you
- Grilled zucchini as an appetizer is excellent
- Like most of the seafood, the whole red snapper needs nothing more than a squeeze of lemon to show off its delicate flesh and subtle flavor. http://tmoutchi.us/ZPPLj4
- Had the Chicken Aphrodite; I instantly fell in love with her. ;)