- 1 1/2 Pound salmon fillet
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 4 Cups arugula
- 3 Cups cubed watermelon
- 2 Teaspoons black sesame seeds
Marinate the salmon with the soy sauce, orange juice, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, and rice-wine vinegar in a zip-lock bag in the refrigerator for 10-30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes. Arrange a bed of arugula and watermelon on 4 plates. Sprinkle black sesame seeds on top of the watermelon. Serve the salmon on top of the arugula.