- 2 Teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons sambal olek (or sriracha)
- 8 Ounces Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 Ounces Karo syrup (corn syrup)
- 2 Tablespoons onion powder
- 4 Ounces grapeseed oil or corn oil
- 6 Ounces mayonnaise
- 2 Ounces rev wine vinegar
- 24 individual chicken wings
- 6 Ounces ketchup
To begin, preheat your Green Egg smoker, grill with wood chips to 285F. If you are using an oven, preheat to 350F.
Prepare the wing sauce by combining all of the ingredients excluding the wings. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
In a separate dish, lay out your chicken wings and the wings with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, arrange chicken wings bone side up in a mini cupcake mold and pour the sauce into each mold, covering the entire wing
Place the wings in the smoker, grill, or oven for 15-20 min at the designated temperature
Cook the wings until the sauce reduces to a glaze and an internal temperature of the chicken is 165F