So you’ve got an 8:30 calculus lab, and then a break before your next class. If you feel down because you’re up, try a breakfast that isn’t just cereal for once. This recipe is easy to make, available at Russell, and only goes about 70 cents over meal plan. Collect your quarters, because I promise it’s worth it.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
1 cup of waffle batter
2 scoops of strawberries
1. Go to the waffle iron next to Mein Bowl and ask the man at Gamecock Park for a cup of waffle batter.
2. Pour the waffle batter over the waffle iron, making sure to have even coverage. Once all of the grid is covered, you should be good.
3. Wait for the waffle to cook. (I play iPhone Tetris to pass the time.)
4. Remove your waffle from the iron, and slide it onto a plate
5. Go to the station where the oatmeal is served. Here, they have powdered sugar and strawberries for oatmeal.
6. Add powdered sugar and strawberries to the top of your waffle.
Tip: if you like your waffle a little sweeter, add syrup before you put the strawberries on.