Coffee Shop, Food Court, Asian
Butterworth, Pulau Pinang 12300
- BM Yam Rice is nice! Give it a try! :) RM5 per set but they give generous filling and big bowl of soup :)
- nice !
- Million mee here very nice !!! Must try ...Ho Liao eh !
- The porridge here is nice ^^
- Many selections available. Must try Vietnam spring roll, Pan Mee, Hong Kong Chee Cheong Fun and Wantan Mee!
- Spicy tomyam noodles . Dorayaki which is Doraemon's favourite snack, is sold here but is very very expensive!
- Vietnamese Noodle and Million Mee are good. However, never order the ikan bakar, taste bad and expensive.
- The people who served drinks are slow!!! Dislike!!
- The barley sucks! Tasted like plain water!
- Must Try de man zhang kuih!!
- famous homemade whole egg noodle at restorent R.U
- Must try the wantan mee taste good very nice......
- The western food in the middle of the food court is shit!! Don order!
- The best fried oyster in butterworth
- Yam rice not bad. A bit expensive @RM6.
- Claypot fish curry..nice..
- Variety of hawker food...
- Frankie western food is quite nice, love the burger king
- Can try the Char Koey Teow!!!