Royal Palms Resort And Spa In The Unbound Collection By Hyatt
- Ask the hotels romance director to fulfill special requests, such as chocolate-covered strawberries and Champagne in your room or a special dinner at the restaurant.
- Inherently Phoenix, a true local classic. The historic Royal Palms is easily one of the most stimulating, intimate resort experiences in town.
- The Valencia Casitas have undergone a makeover and are amazing as ever! Gone are the tub/shower combos, replaced with a tiled shower with bench and mirrors. I can never get enough of this place!
- The Royal Palms is one of two Phoenix hotels designated as a Historical Hotel of America by the National Trust for Historic Preservation.The fountain on the front drive is over 250 years old!
- Simply devine! A gorgeous resort meant for building lifetime memories.
- Gorgeous sunset views of nearby Camelback Mountain. Plus, any hotel with a director of romance is serious about making its guests stays as pleasant as possible. (And don't miss T. Cook's for a drink!
- The free wi-fi has a very strong signal throughout the resort and does not require any codes or signup. Sweet!
- One of the most beautiful places I've stayed. Reasonable price for a blow-dry
- Beautiful resort
- It is absolutely beautiful here.
- The best resort, the best service. Just felling at Home while I was there for business. The people are so kind. And the place is just incredible...
- Don't miss the tasting menu at the restaurant this summer!
- I love this place. Some days I miss working here. It was like a second home to me.
- Can't wait to get back to Royal Palms!
- Amazing buffet on Christmas day!
- Valet guys look like models. Love that
- Just beautiful! Excellent everything!!!
- Part of my surprise! WOW!!
- The service at Royal Palms is top notch. Relax with a cocktail by the pool, enjoy the spa, or dine at the amazing TCooks. Have Mona or Jen @ the concierge desk set you up for some Scottsdale fun!
- The pool is gorgeous and so relaxing!