- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 Cups Rice or Quinoa
- 8 Ounces sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 8 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 10 Ounces Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with garlic salt.
2. Cook chicken 5 minutes or until browned on each side. Remove from skillet; set aside. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. 3. Add tomato paste, undrained tomatoes and tomato sauce.
4. Return chicken to skillet; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F) and sauce is thickened slightly.
5. Serve with cooked rice or quinia