The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey
- They filmed The Parent Trap here!!!
- Head to the 11th floor Admiral Lounge for the hideaway "only for the high rollers" continental breakfast in the am. One of the housekeepers put me on. ;-)
- I love the ritz Carlton Hotel marina del rey
- For such a luxurious venue, it's a shame there is no free wifi in the rooms :(
- Don't take the middle elevator, it won't go to level 2.
- Exit on the marina side and take a lovely walk around the marina. It's gorgeous and peaceful.
- If you're not the high-roller type and want an affordable breakfast, take a walk Marina-side to "Killer Cafe." Perfectly good breakfast, with a crazy $5 breakfast special on weekday mornings!
- Absolutely delightful. Parking lot across the street is a hidden gem and so cheap!
- Amazing hotel I want to live in LA
- You can go ahead and pay $38 for valet parking at the hotel or simply park across the street on the public parking lot for $8.
- Some of the nicest valet parking attendants in the city!
- This is a great spot to get married, but #DontBlowIt with a crazy idea like that.
- Best breakfast in MDR, good service, great for mainly weekend mimosa or bloody mary sipping b-fasts with friends or fam. xoxo
- Be sure to allow plenty of time at the pool before the sun starts getting blocked by the building. Starts around 330.
- Try the lobster gnocchi. It's amazing!
- Staying here makes you realize why you pay more than other places. It's the amazing service. They truly treat everyone like royalty.
- Truffle potato chips at the hotel bar #winning
- Love the pool
- Lobster Benedict with harborside view. Back to oatmeal tomorrow!
- Our concierge can help arrange an on-site beach cruiser rental that will allow you to explore the area in a new way.