$ $ $
- Beautiful funky decor w/multiple dining rooms & downstairs lounge. Res made 1 wk prior rec. A+ food! Delish drinks but pricey ($17). Sat nights are insanely packed. Make a separate res for lounge.
- TAO group rocksssssss!!!
- Grilled avocado and the arancini are amazing. Also a fan of the las palmitas if you like mezcal.
- Mushroom pizza!
- LOVE this place. Recommend early and early in the week. Great job by all involved.
- The drinks and atmosphere were first rate... What can I say about the food? Chris Santos strikes again with a truly exquisite menu...
- Wild mushroom pizza is to die for, grilled avocado, and the paella. in love with the atmosphere.
- I actually wore my vintage Nike Vandal kicks here for my bday dinner. I loved the ceviche and how it came with leche de tigre creme fraiche .
- It's not for everyone. Tourists will enjoy it and most native New Yorkers will pass this place off as a fad.
- From the heavy hitters that brought you Tao and Lavo, comes the latest slugger at the scene. Vandal is the newest clubstaurant with random menus and the big and silly vibe you know and love.
- Very good red snapper appetizer
- The experience was good enough, the vibes were excellent, we ordered kale salad which was good, fish tacos were fine and the street fries HORRIBLE!!! Too much salt and spices, it was just gross !
- One of the best restaurant Ive tried in New York. I would recommend the crispy bao buns & the wild mushroom pizza
- The kale ceaser salad and the pao are musts !!
- Every dish we ate was extraordinary. Not only super tasty but also designed and presented very good. The service also deserves credits.
- Trendy LES venue perfect for a special occasion. Expect dim lighting and loud music with tasty food. Don't forget an important photo opp with the pink bunny sculpture!
- A lot of people and tasty food ))
- Very similar to some of the other spots you would find the Meatpacking District or Beauty and Esssex on LES. Expect dim lighting and loud music.
- Very vegan friendly. Dont skip the tacos.