$ $ $
- Never had a bad neal. Ask for Sarah
- Great food, lovely place..
- Chicken adobo was phenomenal. Pizza..not so much!!!
- Very good food. Reasonable price.
- Clam chowder has nice big chunks of clam and wonderful broth- just enough saltiness great for dipping bread!
- Beautiful outside seating, and good food and drinks but the service was horrendous. The hostess was extremely rude, and the waitress ignored our table most of the time. I wouldn't go back.
- Get the mai thai and settle in for the best summer setting.
- The key to this place is to get a seat on the front lawn in the Adirondack Chairs which overlooks the Narragansett Beach seawall...
- Turtle salad was fantastic!
- Sesame tuna is perfect medium-rare.
- The blackened tuna is realllllly good. Mmmmmm. Actually any fish you get here is really good. A great fish place.
- Calamari is outstanding. Seared tuna and sauce is great! Ravioli was good as well. Great place next to the ocean!