Coffee Shop, Wine Shop, Cheese Shop
- Fantastically rustic environment, although I am completely unsure if the refills on the coffee were free. There wasn't a sign or anything and it was serve yourself, great locally roasted stuff though.
- An excellent local business! I highly recommend you visit the cheese department.
- Great dessert and wine/beer selection
- Check out the gorgeous farmhouse table for seating options.
- Awesome Brioche and cute atmosphere. Good hot drinks in unique mugs. Try the Bronut! A Brioche donut!
- Treated myself to some delicious local coffee at TREATS...
- Phenomenal baked goods, decent wine and cheese selection, and mediocre coffee.
- Try the perch scones and the veggie lasagna!
- Love all the fantastic prepared food. Perfect stop on the way to or from the Midcoast.
- Good food, great coffee.
- has to be good if they carry fine & raw!
- Some of the best pastries around and I have tried a lot of them from Portland to Lubec.
- Ginger scones to die for
- Don't miss Treats!!! Well worth the stop!
- Great place and awesome community players!