16 The Promenade, Gloucester Road
- If you don't like black pepper, mention it when ordering a breakfast! I do, so it was lovely!
- can't help but to keep coming back for their cakes!! nice scones too!
- There's a 5 deal for coffee and cake. The Bakewell tart is lovely!
- Great coffee and some of the best cheesecakes I've had
- Great mocha. No extra sugar needed by me. See my fave mocha list
- During the day, cakes and scones are amazing. Don't miss the steak sandwich for lunch! And the dinner menu on Friday and Saturday is gorgeous!
- Seems to be great a place for mums with babies. The tarts are absolutely delicious however the service could be a little better.
- Be extra vigilant for the yummy-mummies. It's infested with them.