9016 Mission (Rosemead)
Rosemead, CA 91770
- The nem nuong spring rolls are excellent and so is the fresh shrimp. The parking lot is small and difficult to get in and out.
- Pork chop rice and #18 vermicelli
- The rolls here are excellent. The pork chop rice is pretty good too! Parking can be tough, it's a small lot
- Authentic Vietnamese . Must try their signature dish
- Everything is good here, I'm serious
- Try the Banh Beo!
- Been here twice now. Both times got the Nem Nuong for Two. Incredible.
- Legit nem nuong- crispy wonton bits inside make it
- #10 summer roll is the bomb. SO GOOD
- The bun bo hue is bland. Just stick to the spring rolls.