- 2$ pitchers of Abita. Hell yes.
- Hummus Pitaco!
- Brie calzone - freaking amazing. Wow. Stopped by on our way back from the arena, pretty light inside with a huge tv screen, but totally hit the spot.
- Very tasty. Seasoned very well. Closes thing I had to being in Venice.
- Rude waitress ignorant wait staff
- The classic combo ranks up there as pizza goes, but only in "downtown" New Orleans.
- The best, the food, the people
- Cant recommend. I had to tell my hotels NOT to recommend (I'm a hotel consultant). Time & organizational management is just horrendous. 90 min delivery?! No one told me when I ordered! Pissed!
- Decent pizza...$2 pitcher happy hour certain days of the week
- Service is awful! Ordered a pitcher of beer 15mins ago. Still waiting!
- Classic pizza was good
- This is the best Reginelli's in the city, IMO. Uptowner sandwich, sun pie, dressed hummus are three good picks. And they play awesome music!
- not close to any nawlins action, but GREAT pizza. huuuuge TV!!!
- Crawfish and corn chowder YUMMY
- Pizza overloaded with toppings and $2 pitchers. Monday and Tuesday for the win!
- Wow, what a surprise. Great pizza and cold $2 beer!!!
- The mad capper is delicious! Makes my veggie heart happy!
- Get the pesto tortellini and add meatballs!
- This is a pizza place, but the Uptowner Sandwich hits the spot everytime!
- If this place looks even remotely busy, then LEAVE.