$ $ $
22317 El Camino Real
Santa Margarita, CA
- the only tip i have for the range is GO. it is unreal food and a great atmosphere.
- Patio seating, good wine selection, get Lamb or beef... You can't go wrong
- Get the beef carpaccio and Man salad
- The elk is amazing, try it.
- Cash or local check only. Don't BYOB - their local and regional wine list is phenomenal in all price ranges. No reservations, but you can call ahead.
- Steaks cooked to perfection, a wonderfully varied menu, nice wine selection and fantastic service. Amazing food in a friendly, casual atmosphere. Don't miss the goat cheese au gratin potatoes.
- est. 2006 by chef Jeff Jackson (formerly of Bistro Laurent). might be the best restaurant on the central coast. pork roast = $22 lamb shank = $25 12oz angus ribeye = $32
- You better have the goober pie for dessert.
- Ancient Peaks 2007 Zinfandel. Amazing!
- La atencion de Dimitrios es perfectamente, la comida excelente!! Muy recomendable