Food Truck, Mexican
Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
San Francisco, CA 94105
8:00am - 2:00pm
- The food is great, needless to say, but omg the juice here is life changing
- Best chilaquiles ever. Perfectly cooked scrambled eggs, avocado, totopos, cotija cheese, and beans.
- Best chips ever. Buy a bunch!
- Try the Chilaquiles
- They will make a half order on some of their plates if you ask and aren't looking to get stuffed.
- Loved the chilaquiles. Very popular food stand...be prepared to wait a bit.
- Tamales are the best
- The best tamales in sf.
- 1/2 chilaquiles and 1 tamale = best $10 you'll spend.
- Dope Mexican food. Can't front on their sopes!!
- Best fish tacos on the planet
- The tamales were humongous, moist, and delicious!
- The chillaquilles are so good I'm always too scared to try anything else
- Had the chicken chalupas last time I was here. It was awesome! Flavorful with harmonious layers of salsa verde, moist seasoned shredded chicken, grizzled masa cakes, crema, cheese, etc.
- Transcendent fish tacos
- You can go half fish taco and half chilaquiles to have best of both worlds!
- Be sure to order a side of the pickle vegetables with whatever you order.
- Chilaquiles (corn tortilla chips, scrambled eggs, avocado chunks) is the best vegetarian breakfast ever!
- Chilaquiles are so good as well as their salsa de sikil pak & fresh tortillas.