- The carnitas tacos are hands down the best item on the menu (though plenty more is good) + margarita specials & a great bar staff! One of my fave places in town!
- Try the new Lavender Margarita...you will not be disappointed.
- Try the Mexican Fried Ice Cream and Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Mushroom and Spinach Chimichanga w/ Sweet Potato Hash- from today's specials menu 10/10
- Fajita Salad 10/10
- Ajo Duck Enchilada w/ Blackberry mole sauce, Manchego and Cotija cheese, onions, peppers w/ rice & beans = AMAZING!
- Eclectic selection of daily specials are amazing..u never go wrong if u order frm the specials...even if Mexican food isnt ure fav..the chefs do a superb job n truly go 110% in culinary creativity A++
- When wait is too long, order takeout. Menu is online.
- Have the Chicken Quesadilla! A little expensive here but well worth it!
- Lavender Margarita. Very helpful and accommodating for me #vegan
- The chicken chimichanga was great!!
- Delicious food. . Very good service... Owners are so welcoming and give personal attention to everyone.. You feel like you are at home. . Loved going to the place. .
- Great food!! The margaritas are awesome! Def will go again if I'm in the area.
- Bring earplugs! Loudest Resturant I have EVER been to!
- Very good mexican food and great service a+
- The food is great but huge! Plan to share. Chili con carne very spicy!
- The Cadillac margarita yummy!
- You can't go wrong with a rolls royce margarita! Yum yum!
- Mushroom fajitas were delicious. However, the service was very slow and not great. Will not be back.