$ $ $
- Always a line no matter what time of day.. Raw oyster & clam are so fresh & delicious. The wait is well worth it
- Try the House or Crab Gumbo and order a level "7" for a spicy kick!
- Combo Pan Roast is a must! Spicy Jumbalaya is a second favorite.
- Prepare yourself for a looooooong wait.
- If spicy 10 doesn't do the trick & if JJ is working ask him 4 Lava sauce he is the only one that makes it. This potent habanero sauce will give any dish that extra kick...
- Get the bowl... It's an extra two bucks and it is HUGE!
- Great oyster pan fries
- Worth the wait. Worth the price. I never leave Vegas without eating here at LEAST once!
- Combo Pan Roast, perfect every time.
- Best seafood n Vegas can't get enough only sits about 15 people at a bar but well worth the wait
- Everything is excellent. Steamed to perfection. Try the bouillabaisse. Its my favorite.
- Locals love this joint! There is always a line so don't go during peak eating hours. If you like all different types of seafood, order the combo pan roast. Like it spicy? Order higher than level 7.
- Ive been here dozens of times the gumbo in town on this trip I changed up and had the pan roast combo lobster, shrimp, crab delicious. Great service highly recommend
- . Super friendly stff!!!
- . .
- !!! !!!
- . . Combo Pan Roast . . !!!
- Always ALWAYS super fire! Everything
- Amazing pan roast and the oysters are