Italian, Wine Bar, Seafood
- This place should be renamed Oysteria for their fine selection of bivalves
- They make a great Moscow Mule and Bloody Caesar, but the saffron gin & tonic is pretty blah
- Pasta was overcooked and they didn't bother draining out all the water from the pasta before serving. Service is average at best.
- Brunch is a quiet affair with attention to details at Osteria, from bite-sized biscotti served with coffee to classic egg benedicts. Hearty secondi options are diligently balanced by a side salad.
- Giving Tastes Good - visit www.chifanforcharity.org
- Oysters and Saffron Gin!
- If you're not going to honor your tuesday happy hour deal then don't put it on the blackboard in your restaurant and every other happy hour listing online. How disappointing. I guess i wont b3 back .
- So slow. It's kind of like getting served by zombies.
- , . 400rnb 13 . . ))))
- Free wifi, password: oysterlia
- Wireless PW: oysterlia
- very nice brunch menu
- The oysters here is really nice
- Nice Oysters and good Food definitely a must when you're in shanghai.
- The food was pretty delicious, but the service was TERRIBLE, which took away from the experience.
- Terrible and slow service. Servings on the small side.
- Tiramisu is a must
- Awesome! I'll def be here again.
- Amazing fresh oysters! Pork chop and sea bass main dishes are amazing!
- Try their oysters. Vast variation from. Europe to Australia. Beef carpaccio is just standard. Mussels are nice and piping hot ;)