$ $ $ $
55-7 Xingfu M Rd
+86 10 8448 8250
- Perfect steak, perfect dinner !!
- It was realy perfect !!
- Great place for a casual western meal in Beijing. Great terrace and atmosphere. Convenient location and friendly service!
- Best steak in Beijing. Awesome service.
- Banlieue quality for cit prices! If it was the other way round I might come back...
- Disappointing wine list with options above 300rmb only. Steak was ok but the sauces were watery. Ask for real mustard
- Great patio, and lovely spot. The tartare is the best in town!
- No less than great! The beef steak is excellent! Here you can have an access to the authentic french cuisine. By the way, their desserts are also good.
- A really great place! Steak, wine, music - everything on fleek.
- Service was great, steak was not world class. Not sure how it ranks in terms of steak in China, but I was hoping for more. Atmosphere is cozy, and the house wines are very good.
- For some reason this place is showing up in the wrong location when I ask Foursquare to show me the way. Google Maps has the right spot if you search by the name.
- Great menu and really affordable
- Good service and space, wish the fries were better as the pasta and fish option should be cook with more attention (under or over respectively)
- Great beef and salmon tartare!
- Little bit too expensive.
- 60% = medium rare
- Very delicate steak. Owner was nice as well.
- Lovely French restaurant. 98 for 140 gram of steak / fries / salad. Very good deal & tasted so good!
- Best carrot soup ever!!! Rose wine is great!! Go in and have a bite! # no deserts here - too old