Greek, Middle Eastern
32 Elgin St
+852 2521 1608
- Veal shank for dinner was awesome. Check also the weekend brunch
- Excellent food, great service, just lovely! Try the pistachio-black pepper lamb.
- Great service! Great wine n great fine Greek dine.. !
- Presentation is on point. Price is overwhelming for a Greek / Mediterranean restaurant so I'd definitely book a table on Super Monday's to get money's worth. Lamb loin with pistachio was a winner.
- Order Lamp Kebba; you will not regret
- Slowwww service. Appetizers came out reasonably quickly, but mains took over another half hour. Unacceptable.
- Vegetable tagin and egg-plant mousaka are really, really delicious. Their tiramisu is, surprisingly, one of the best in town.
- Great Mediterranean food (don't expect typical Greek food though). Tasty chicken and superb presentation. Lunch menu and Super Monday's (2 for 1) are good deals.
- One of the best lunch deals in SoHo. $158 for a mezze and souvlaki - try the pan fried Haloumi with honey roasted figs for starters! p.s. This place does Asia Miles.
- Even though it is expensive, the food is amazing. The large portions make up for the cost. The manager is very nice and will give suggestions. Fast service and they listen to your concerns! My fave!!
- Really nice authentic Greek food
- Wifi SSID: Olive password: 25211608
- Middle eastern food. Quiet music. Good for couples?
- We ordered the sample menu, highly recommend
- Wifi 25211608
- Food is good but service is not on par.
- Great mezze platter and veggie tagine
- Come EARLY!! gets really busy after 1920... Cheers JB
- Seems to be popular so it might be crowded and a bit narrow but really great Greek dishes!
- Good service and great food.