$ $ $
24 Ice House St
- Must try the sucking pig and rice pudding.
- The pumpkin, carrot and orange soup tastes so aromatic and special!
- Nice churros with hot dark chocolate sauce!
- Authentic Spanish food served in a convivial environment, with live music
- Super friendly service and fun live music for dinner. Get the octopus (tapas) for starter; their Valencia paella with rabbit & snail is decent too.
- Stuffed egg plant
- Gambas al ajillo!!! Todo es delicioso y ms despus de tantos das en China.
- Decent Spanish food, not that extraordinary. But at least there is a good atmosphere with musicians playing and nice decorations
- ole ole !!!
- Ham: good; stuffed scallops: meh (more like chopped scallop sauce and they reuse the shells, ew!); clams: big but salty; chorizo paella: good! Servers good but had attitude :(
- Nice ambience and decor! Tasty food
- Great weekday lunch deal. 180 for three courses off the normal menu plus tea/coffee
- Potato and Egg Omelet, Rice was so so. Very difficult to find, door hidden beside the Ole bar, which is overcrowded during night, took us a bit to locate. With $300 per head bit on higher end.
- I think the seafood paella is not good enough. The seafood flavour is not strong enough and the rice is a bit too hard.
- celebrating my birthday :)
- Don't bother with the Spanish Omelette, it's over cooked and dry.