- BUGS!!!! Our sushi had live, crawling bugs! Do not eat here.
- Great sushi at a great price. Ask for Thomas!
- GUYS THE OKINAWA ROLL IS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOODDDDDDUUUHHHHH
- My favorite was the pink sauce and taro chip shavings! "Oh my god" yum yum! Avoid Snow White, it's completely mush
- Sushi rolls!
- Best Rolls: oh my god, black dragon, salmon mango, philadelphia, shrimp tempura, unagi maki, haku.
- Good happy hour prices. We loved their signature rolls. The parking behind the restaurant is decent.
- I like it# very good! LUV MY SUSHI DEN THOUGH* good service too
- In my opinion this place has the best sushi in Denver. I drive from the airport area, where I live all the way downtown just for the sushi, so good!
- Great vegetarian rolls, quiet atmosphere. Would recommend!
- Must try the volcano roll if you like spicy!
- There were bugs living in the boat platter we were served sushi on. Sushi looked good though...just not a fan of protein we didn't order. Gross.
- Great sushi.. Small family restaurant that deserves some attention
- Try the sweet potato roll, it's really good!
- Spicy scallop hand roll add quail egg...try it!!!!
- Large tempura portions!
- Thomas is awesome... Finally found him after he left GO Fish. This will be our go to now. Yummy
- Get the black dragon roll it's seriously amazing and the atmosphere is nice too for being in colfax!!!
- Miso soup is great. Salmon is fresh.
- Try the Spicy Girl roll... oh, and they're salmon, fluke, red snapper and halibut sushi is off the chain. Really, everything is good here.