$ $ $
- Great place for breakfast in a quiet atmosphere before the beach gets crazy. Good food and service. Been a top pick of mine for 20+ years.
- Toes in the sand type of meal. Great service. 2 for 1s on beer most of the day. Order your Pia Colada "original style" for it served inside a pineapple. Also, skip the Flan.
- The chilaquiles are amazing. Go here for breakfast and have a few drinks. You won't regret it.
- There's so much salt in the food here, especially the cheeseburger... But the house margaritas are strong.
- Lagosta tima por um preo inacreditvel
- Cada jueves se celebra la "Gran Fiesta Mexicana", sin duda un evento interesante y que despertar la curiosidad de tu mam por ver como es que los cabeos festejan a la patria slo por amor a ella.
- James A. ... As a drunk easy white girl I approve! Ha ;)
- The breakfasts here are fairly cheap and delicious!
- Look at the rock formations that form the right edge of the cove...this is Lands End for the west coast! The southernmost tip...
- Very fun spot on the water with great food and tequila
- Sex on the beach hahahaha
- Tiradito de atn, aguachile verde y arrachera con tortillas de maz azul.
- The Office is distinguished for their excellence and their perfect taste, their recongnition is that they'll be present at A Taste of Cabo 2014!
- Excelente servicio!!! Deliciosos los smoothies y la comida deliciosa!!! Lo mejor es the office 's Rambo!!
- Must try the Mexican coffee.
- Great spot. Fish tacos are awesome... Skip the crab (and I'm a crab lover)
- Order right away. The service here is super ssslllllloooooooooowwwwww!!
- Everything is huge and delicious! Perfect for sharing! Don't miss the crab!
- Excelente servicio! Muy rico todo :)
- Prueben la crema de almeja