- Delicious breakfast, great staff....
- Buffet is worth ever penny.
- Southwest Breakfast Burrito is awesome!
- Try the "med"
- It sucked out loud
- Crab cake burger is to die for!
- 3$ Bloody Mary is okay. But the food was seriously "meh." Interiors are also very grim.
- Dinner buffet is very good...fresh crab legs and tasty lobster cakes.
- Seafood buffet not bad. Only worth the price if you are a crab leg eater.
- Don't bother. Over-priced bland food.
- The Neptune Benedict is delicious!
- Pricey, but very good.
- The waitress was very nice, but the food was atrocious!!! This place flat out sucks...worst clam chowder that I've ever tasted, and the food was cold. Straight up gross!!
- Horrible service. Can't tell if it overall bad service or if it was age discrimination.
- they have 3 dollar bloody mary, mimosa, greyhound screwdriver and sangria for breakfast and lunch!