Unit 1044, Elements Water Zone, 1 Austin Rd W
+852 2810 7575
- Yummy honeycomb ice cream!
- Food was alright but service was not very good. I waved my hands high up very hard and still couldn't catch the waitresses's attention for order.
- Service was utterly appalling, especially for non-peak hours.
- Perfect dinner before your movie later. Don't miss the pomelo salad!
- Pho not too bad (but you can't be so wrong with this anyways). Pork with cabbage was disappointingly sweet...
- It's not mind blowing! If ur in the area and need a fix then it will do. Pricey for what u get. Drinks are good.
- Good lunchtime deal
- Always book a table at least 24 hours ahead.
- If you want good food and a value-for-money meal, this is better than mango tree in the same mall.
- Food is mediocre but they do have some really nice desserts. Lunch set is definitely a bargain, $88 with a salad and main, extra $28 for a dessert!
- Not really viet!
- Really nice pad Thai and rice paper rolls! Must try the coconut punch!
- Amazing Coconut Creme Brulee - creamy with real coconut and not too sweet. Pad Thai, Pineapple Rice and Duck/Beef Salad not too bad either.
- Average food