3636 N Freeway Blvd (at Promenade Cir)
Sacramento, CA 95834
- Wow I feel cheated, this is the worst sushi and Japanese food that I ever had! Spend a few more dollars and go somewhere else! Ill never eat here again! Service is terrible too!
- The shanghai dumplings are BOMB for buffet quality
- You gotta try their green tea ice cream.
- Used to be good. Go to Fujis in elk grove.
- Green tea ice cream is yum-o!
- Seriously great sushi (all you can eat) especially for the price!
- You must try the Honey Walnut Shrimp
- great food! Love their korean bbq!
- A buffet specializing in sushi rolls!
- Careful while sitting and they push the dish cart around to clean tables. I this guy just hit me with it.
- Took 20 minutes to get our drinks.
- Apparently you have to sign in now to be seated. And they don't tell you either.
- All you can eat. Good food. Chicken and sushi are so good
- Lots of variety but fish is just not fresh enough considering that's the best part of the buffet. Green tea ice cream is good because it's slightly different but everything just tastes a bit off too
- Sushi here is so good.
- Food okay....service horrific....auto gratuity on a party if 5 and one person was a 1 year old....really people that is ridiculous
- The birthday person's meal is free on the date of their birthday(bring id) with 2 paying adults
- Best All You Can Eat Sushi. Customer Service not so good.
- The majority of the Yelp reviews are accurate, this place has awful food and horrible service. Take your money elsewhere and get a better meal.
- try something u've never seen before. be adventurous.