Lobster in the Rough
Seafood, Bar, Beer Garden
1000 US 1
Town of York, ME 03909
- Ask Big Mike about his nipple
- Save $30 in alcohol receipts and get an appetizer for a penny !
- Great bands, Great food. Terrific outdoor atmosphere!! Great drinks!!
- Gets better every time love seeing the locals!!
- Have always loved it here. However the bartenders can be rude. Plus asked about food and they "don't eat it". Really?
- Beware of lickalotapusses!
- Bring wet naps. It's very casual here.
- Ask Jo Jo to make you a fire!
- Mussel madness on Monday nights...$2.50 for 20 oz of wonderful steamed lobsters. Killer rum punches. Locals crowd. Very fun!
- don't tell Dennis and Ronnie's wives where they are. shhhhh!
- The perfect spot to hit on the way out of Ogunquit. All outside. Great food & drinks. Firepits, live music, horseshoes and bacci. A great playground for kids too. Highly recommend.