Loaf On (六福菜館)
49 See Cheung St
西貢, Sai Kung District
+852 2792 9966
- All very nice.
- Freshest seafood I've had in HK. Hidden gem! So much food that we could barely finish, and only paid 450/head. Not bad for one Michelin star (2010)
- Fish soup, fried tofu, and steamed fish are must haves, every time.
- Try the steam crab with egg white.
- Restaurant is known for their seafood but also be sure to try the crispy chicken and crispy tofu
- High expectations, mediocre results. We were unlucky, and the waiter forgot one of our mains, which we were unable to re-order due to time. Otherwise food was good, but not Michelin-star worthy
- Sold out of deepfried squid at 7pm... really?? And it's expensive.
- Fried bean curd. Soft and silky with a cinnamon-and-something crusty batter. Sublime.
- Really nice seafood. Try the plain fried noodles and you'll be surprised!
- highly recommended for fresh seafood. try the fried squid (pictured) and razor clams.
- Here comes the sea urchin fried rice, it's awesome!
- Really reasonably priced seafood. Recommend the salt and garlic tofu and abalone. Ask for the daily catch of fish too!!
- 700 HKD, ,
- Food was yummy, service impeccable and reasonably priced. Recommend the garlic shrimp, scallops, tofu and their spareribs.
- The dishes here are delicious and the price is very reasonable, especially for Sai Kung seafood restaurants. I will certainly be coming back.
- Everything is awesome.
- This place is legit. Bring extra cash....just...in case :D Lobster, crab, razor clams, fresh shrimp.
- Like their sea-salt steam fish!